If you’re managing your own team you may wish to take BusinessZones lead (pardon the pun) – their most recent article suggests twenty tasty morsels to help leaders lead their troops better. Among the tips are:
- Beware of the tone and attitude you set. People will follow your general aura – everything from worry to optimism will reverberate down the corporate food chain.
- Communicate clearly and regularly.
- Create an environment that rewards team work and collaboration.
- Provide guidance as opposed to outright direction wherever possible.
- Manage internal conflicts and do not let them degenerate into personal spats.