2013 is shaping to be all about content marketing. Google wants better quality content, and more of it. So will your site visitors – but it’s all easier said than done. Thank heavens then for this Polarisprinc article which shows you 5 ways of saving time with your content marketing strategy. They include:
- Use momentum to create new content regularly – the more you do, the easier it gets.
- Find inspiration through high quality, popular sites in your niche, newspapers, videos even offline print media and books.
- Repurpose content – if you have written articles, why not convert them into ebooks or even a video. This strategy gets you big gains with a minimal time investment.
- Plan your content carefully.
- Use different content sources, including video.