Online, your website is your shopfront. It’s all your visitors have to judge your brand and the quality of the products and services you offer.
An interesting article from Small Biz Trends suggests that at the very least, your website should do the following things:
- Tell your story. While your clients do come to your site to see what you have to offer, they also want to know more about how you got to where you are.
- Facilitate the core goals of your company.
- Educate your visitors, which will make you look like an authority within your niche.
- Showcase the assets you have.
- Create an experience for site visitors.