Let’s face it, business can be stressful at the best of times. An article by Entrepreneur lays out six power tips to reduce your stress levels while staying ruthlessly efficient at work. Try doing the following:
- Do not take things in a personal way.
- Rather than expecting standards from others, change your own expectations.
- Be clear in expressing your own needs.
- Do not assume that you know what other people are thinking, or how they might respond to any situation or even.
- There may be a time and place to vent, but at some point you will need to face and express your feelings.
- Use restraint when dealing with others – especially when dealing with tense situations, for example handling an angry client.