We can all use a few ideas and tips to help make our websites look, feel and perform better for us. SmallBizTechnology has come up with no less than 15 ways to make your website better. There are a nice fountain of bite sized suggestions, some simple and some that may never even have crossed your mind. Such as:
- Use visuals of real people on your sites.
- Use words and terms that your visitors understand.
- With regards to navigation, put the most important links on the left.
- Encourage your site visitors to take action, according to your site goals.
- Make the purpose of the site immediately clear with the site logo.
- Categorize and organize your site structure.
- Use easy to read, bite sized paragraphs rather than huge chunks of text.