We live within a harsh and austere business epoch – many small businesses tread too close to that fine line between “just about allright” and “sinking like a lead weight”. Being prudent with spending has never been more important.
Entrepreneur.com has published some creative tips to help small businesses save money. There are 12 tips in all, presented via a slide show. Just a handful include:
- How to use GPS to save on fuel, if your business involves heavy driving.
- Employing rebate programs to claim cash back on various business goods and services.
- Switching from a physical office to a virtual one, thereby slashing overheads by as much as 90%.
- Switching to smaller couriers for delivery, instead of using the big names who just wont budge on price for a small business.
- Using cash back credit cards, to save on everything from travel to fuel.