Being a startup can be somewhat chaotic and messy at the best of times. Hopefully, as the days and weeks roll on you’ll find that your little acorn is progressing along nicely. Entrepreneur has set out 5 tips for building a solid infrastructure as your business moves from startup to established business.
- Have a gameplan for all your existing employees and where they may fit in.
- Create an organizational chart for the next growth phase.
- Outlining exactly who is responsible for achieving specific goals, leaving no room for ambiguity or confusion.
- Formalize and solidify the infrastructure of the company so that staff understand their roles within.
- Establish clear boundaries.