Why is it that some people seem to succeed at everything they do, while others fail? This Inc article spotlights five crucial reasons why some people fail in business and life projects. The main points include:
- Bland goals that are devoid of any personal feeling or positive emotion.
- Fear of failure. Understanding and dancing with some risks with the knowledge that failure may be an outcome is a key part of experiencing ultimate success.
- Fear of success. The psychological fear of getting exactly what you set out to achieve, only to find out that it’s not made you happy.
- Setting unrealistic goals and timetables. The key with goal setting is to always make them challenging yet achievable.
- Dry spots. These really are nothing more than slow periods on your overall progress, yet some people use them as an excuse to give up.