An interesting Entrepreneur article reveals five great places to find talented staff for your business that you may have overlooked. Your organizations really is only as good as the people working within it, so check out these five hubs that may just be crawling with high pedigree talent:
- LinkedIn. A database of 175 million global professionals.
- Personal referrals and contacts. If you know of people who fit the job spec, why not contact them directly?
- Universities. With such intense unemployment within the youth employment scene, universities may be a good way of getting the best young, eager talent within the country.
- Far away destinations. If your search is too narrow, expand your geographical boundaries and you never know who you might be able to recruit.
- In House. Sometimes, the best person for the job may be under your nose.