With the economy stuttering and such fierce competition for jobs, many bright individuals are warming to the idea of setting up their own small business. If you’re one of them, check out Noobpreneurs 7 Tips To Start A Small Business In 2013. The gens of startup wisdom include:
- Look around you to notice trends and potential market gaps.
- Identify your target market.
- Consider your distribution channels.
- Explore crowdsourcing.
- Consider a partnership.
- Organic funding for your startup is preferable if you can manage it.
- Employ as many free tools and platforms as possible.