Marketing has to measure as many variables as possible in order to identify weaknesses and areas that can be improved. DuctTapeMarketing have highlighted 7 key marketing metrics that you should be looking at:
- Total Community Membership. Measures all the people across all media including email, social media and other databases. Ultimately, a business is all about the customers and leads, and that’s what this metric looks to measure.
- Average total $ per customer. Simple metric, attained by dividing total revenues by the total number of customers.
- Percentage of business by referral.
- Percentage of repeat business.
- Cost to acquire new clients.
- Percentage of customers likely to refer.