There are certain core beliefs and ethics that all successful entrepreneurs seem to follow, as noted by Inc who has created a list of nine commandments which it calls the Entrepreneurs Creed. Included are:
- Not being ashamed of failure.
- No excuses for not delivering.
- Not waiting for the product to be perfect before launching.
- Being around those who will challenge you.
- Jump now, land later.
- Build a cult of believers.
- Always be kind to your family no matter how hard or lousy your day.
- Money will not be a personal metric of worth.
- Only talk crazy to other crazies.