With business life more hectic and involved than ever, time management remains a critical ingredient in the successful entrepreneurs make up. Visa has created a series of articles about saving time for entrepreneurs, and some of the suggested tips include:
- Time spent on organizing the work environment and reducing clutter is always time well invested.
- Sometimes, starting the day with smaller bite sized issues is the best way to get small wins right off the bat in a new day.
- Prioritize the most important issues to be sorted for each day.
- Delegate, or drop completely, those issues that are unimportant.
- Decide what times of the day are best suited to tackle recurring issues and tasks.
The full range of bite sized time management tips can be reviewed over at Business Zone.