As the year slows to an end, now is the time many SME owners will start drawing up plans for 2013. One of the best ways of setting your future goals is to see what lessons you can learn from the year just gone.
Inc.com shares five lessons that leaders can take away from 2012. They include:
- Institutionalize your vision – every member in your company should subscribe to a single unified vision.
- Distinguish big from important.
- Understand the difference between a plan and active planning.
- Stay away from deals you don’t understand.
- The job of a leader, all said and done, is to lead.