SEO and online marketing is hectic stuff. With effective online marketing techniques changing frequently, site owners need to be both switched on and proactive to get the most out of their online marketing efforts. A noteworthy Entrepreneur article outlines the 5 deadly sins of SEO and online marketing. They are:
- Not creating a detailed onsite content plan.
- Not having an offsite content plan.
- Being too impatient to see results.
- Not allocating enough resources towards an online marketing campaign.
- Not spreading the workload.