It’s all well and good driving traffic to your site, but once visitors get there they must believe that the site is genuine and trustworthy for them to take the action you want them to.
The HigherVisibility blog outlines seven key factors to establish trust for your website. They include:
- Visual appeal – this means a good colour scheme and slick navigation.
- Superb content – there’s just no substitute for it.
- Testimonials and case studies for readers to learn from.
- Press releases about your site/company and any awards given.
- Longer copyright date.
- High accreditation and security.
- Clear contact details.