If you’re stepping up your PPC campaign with new funds, and perhaps even hiring a dedicated PPC manager you should first understand the key PPC questions to ask. Any PPC manager or agency will need these answered:
- What measurable goals do you want achieved via PPC?
- What are your showcase products and services?
- Who are your target customers?
- Are you trying to promote any specific special offers?
- What key metrics do you intend to use as a measure of performance?
- What level of cost per conversion are you comfortable with?