The whole point of a business is to serve customers – possibly, one of the most key parts in the start up planning process is to identify your target market and customers. Without them, there is no business. Just you, peddling tat that no one wants or needs.
The Crowdspring blog shows you how to choose a market for your startup or small business. Some key points to consider are:
- The number of people in the market.
- Their ability to pay for your proposed product or service.
- Do the customers have a need that you solve.
- What is the competition like?
- How do your offerings stack up to the competition?