A plethora of new tools and apps are now available to help you run your business virtually, as noted in Duct Tape Marketing.
Google offers a suite of business tools and of course Skype is the gold standard for SME’s to hold virtual conferences, but dig a little bit deeper and you’ll find more tools including:
- Evernote, which allows your staff to save, find and organize everything that is of importance to them in their lives.
- iDoneThis is a diary style project management tool for remote workers.
- KanbanFlow is a simple to use project management tool.
- WalkMe is a neat tool that lets you guide your customers with instructions that come in bubbles.
- WebWhiteboard is a drawing collaboration tool.
- CoMeeting is a group communication tool.
- Podio is a social network styled project management tool.
- Scoopit rounds up the lot and is a neat collaboration tool.