Congratulations if you are done setting up your Twitter profile, your job now is to build a network of real people. Tweeting and sharing valuable contents are not enough, you have to actively interact with people to build relationships.
Twitter, when used properly, generates optimum results for CEOs, professionals and entrepreneurs alike. Ensure you are talking to human beings and they are talking back to you as this is how Twitter works. Although sharing information is one of its important features, you have to keep track of your tweets if they are being retweeted or being marked as one of the favorites. How to enhance your presence in this social networking site? How to get potential customers?
- Choose an appropriate avatar. Instead of using your business’ logo, use your picture or an employee’s face. It is a strong representation of your brand in the community. Remember that your employees are the great asset of your company so empower them always.
- Hire someone to manage your Twitter. Have someone who has vast knowledge how Twitter works, actively participating in conversations and replying to customers’ questions. Being an active member of the community builds trust among the customers, and vital for brand identity.
- Customise your Twitter profile. Don’t settle with Twitter’s free themes. Create your own to reflect what your business is all about. Consult to a professional if necessary for helpful tips. Don’t forget to fill up all the details – website, location and description – for customers to easily connect with you. Remember first impression is essential.
- Share as much as you can. Offer your audience valuable and interesting contents and images every other day. It keeps your audience updated of what your business have been up to these days.
- Join or set the trend. Twitter has hashtags (#) that allows you to create a large chat room for your followers. Keep it interesting, join the fun and communicate efficiently with your customers.
Integrating Twitter for your business is vital as social media sites play an important role in marketing and brand establishment today. Make sure to keep profile presentable and keep your tweets updated.