Unless you’ve been under a rock in Jupiter with cotton wool wedged firmly into your ears, you’re only too aware that social media is now a prominent part of just about any marketing campaign. Inc.com has just released an article showcasing 5 ways to make your social marketing campaign just that little bit better. They include:
- Viral content has a longer lasting effect on Twitter than Facebook.
- LinkedIn is starting to emerge as a powerful source of traffic, and is a must use tactic for business and education related items.
- Whatever else happens, don’t stop doing what it takes to get good SEO done.
- The worth of an individual “like” is notoriously difficult to value and is not a good measure by itself.
- Social data and strategy is only one part of the whole puzzle.